Saturday, July 18, 2009

Deux

We celebrated anniversary #2 this week- it happens to fall on Bastille Day, so we celebrated by going out to a foo-foo French Restaurant, Jean Louis. The food wasn't anywhere near as good as we had heard, but the company was fantastic!

Two years have really flown by. At this rate we'll be rocking on the front porch before we know it!
Billy made me pose for a prego chick pic right after our huge dinner, I think it helped make the bump look bigger.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how fast time goes? We celebrated our 6th this year.

    you look so cute Ms. Kate!

    Andy and I want you and Billy and little Deave to move back and open a resturaunt with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look so cute!! I can't wait to be a great aunt for the 30th time. 30 is a good number, don't you think. I love you both. Aunt J

    ReplyDelete