Thursday, January 7, 2010

Revving the 'Cycle

So I mentioned Brennan's robotic movements in the last post, however didn't describe any of the regular tricks he performs...I've named three of these- "Driving the bus", "Revving the 'cycle" and "Riding the bike". I caught him "Revving the 'cycle" on camera yesterday and thought I would share. Although he hasn't quite got the flick of the wrist down yet, I'm so impressed with how well he places his hands right where the handle bars would be and with the symmetry of his grip...

2 comments:

  1. you are reminding me of how O would "shift the gears" while he nursed. He would hold on to my finger and move it around like a stick shift. He still sort of does this with his beloved 'blankie' when going to sleep.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty afghan! Giggle! Lisa alerted me to your blog, Katie! How fun it is! Julie's mom!

    ReplyDelete