Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Big Day

Billy's coming home early today so that I can leave the house and do girly things! I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I have not had my hair cut or colored since last April. With my wardrobe currently consisting solely of sweats and the pile of gray frizz growing out of my head, I'm beginning to look just like Mrs. Lucchesi (frumpy hippie teacher from high school). I'm treating myself to a froo-froo salon down in Salt Lake and am already mentally preparing my apology to the hairdresser that gets stuck with me.
Afterward, I'll be heading to a bridal store to try on dresses for the upcoming wedding of my brother Mike and his fiance Jen in August. Billy and I are officiating at the wedding- pretty cool!
I think this will be the first time that Billy and Brennan will be on their own for more than an hour or two...should be interesting!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the girl time! I truly doubt you look like Mrs. Lucchesi. She scared me so much. :) You deserve some girl time and I am sure the boys did great on their own!

    ReplyDelete