Wednesday, April 14, 2010

March!

Here are pictures, as promised- A lot happened during the month of March!

Thumb-sucking? Mastered!

Brennan's favorite new thing to do was to play in his "jungle", a hand-me-down from his friend Lyla:

He got to spend lots of time with Papa, mostly training to be a star football player, but occassionally watching T.V...

We finally achieved bumbo-sitting:

Somebody got to sleep with Mommy for almost three weeks while we waited for Dad to arrive!

Brennan officially became a ladies man at Aunt Molly's bridal shower:

And we all learned that Aunt Molly is an incredible Granny-style bowler:


Sorry Molly, I couldn't resist...you were SOOOOO good!

Oh, and anything and everything now goes straight into the mouth!

2 comments:

  1. Oh he is so stinkin cute! I just want to pick him up and kiss his little cheeks! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE my nephew. And I will forgive the posting of the granny bolwing shot if Billy cooks for us sometime in the next two weeks...

    ReplyDelete