So we bought this flip camera way back before Brennan was born, and I just now figured out how to actually download the videos. There were more than 60, going all the way back to the day he was born. It's so strange, fun and amazing to watch the older videos and go "oh yeah, I remember when he used to do that" and also to see how much he has changed in a mere 6 months!
Here's a more recent one- he started rolling over in early April and I managed to sort of capture it. (He rolls on demand!) We were house-sitting for Molly at the time, so yes, Molly, my naked baby boy was rolling all over your bed :)
oh kate, his little chubby belly and legs just about kill me with the cute.
ReplyDeleteI think we need a flip. I have it on my list of wishes- so much fun.
miss you, come play soon okay?
Oh my goodness! When he looks at you with those eyes and sticks his tongue out my heart just melts. I can't wait to see him...5 more weeks!
ReplyDeleteSeriously brought GOOD tears my eyes! That kid is sooo friggin adorable!! He can come live with me so he can roll any time on the bed. :)
ReplyDelete