We have a crazy week coming up...moving, working, travel, cleaning and working!
I previously mentioned that we found our new home- it's a townhome in the same community as Molly. It's a little tight in there, we are surrounded on all four sides by other townhomes. Every time that we drive by I want to sing "chim-chiminey, chim-chiminey, chim-chim-charoo" because it reminds me of Mary Poppins when all of the chimney sweepers are hopping from rooftop to rooftop. Molly said to just think of it as more "urban" living. I like that! On the plus side, it's a four-bedroom and is literally steps away from an amazing community center, gym, pool, wine bar, bistro and market. We're so excited to have so many cool things right outside our door!
We got our keys Wednesday night, but the movers don't come until next Wednesday. Which is a good thing, because the Bauder in me wants to scrub the place from top to bottom prior to moving in. I'm going to have to find a way to squeeze this in, though, because I'm working every day between now and Wednesday and Billy was lucky to get just the one day off when the movers come!
There is however, light at the end of this hectic week. I'm heading off to Santa Barbara on Friday for Jen's weekend bachelorette extravaganza. Yippee!
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ooh! Can't wait to see the new digs Kate. Sounds like you found the spot you were after and it will be nice to have you guys just a little closer than before :)
ReplyDeletehave fun in SB and don't scrub too much prior to that~
Yeah for the light at the end of the tunnel!! So glad you guys found the right place for you. Can't wait to see it!
ReplyDelete